Democrats fighting in Disney Land.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Younger days I would knock someone out unless it was a woman. Now a days I've got a lot more to loose and the last thing I want my boys to see while at Disney is me beating the shit out of someone.
I've read a bunch of your posts and IMO you like to race bait.... Am I wrong?

In his defense, a lot of stupid / ignorant shit gets thrown around. His postings are in response to such.

If my race was constantly shitted on, I’d be a little defensive too... Maybe.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
In his defense, a lot of stupid / ignorant shit gets thrown around. His postings are in response to such.

If my race was constantly shitted on, I’d be a little defensive too... Maybe.
I agree that there are some ignorant comments made here and I understand the last comment you made. It just seems like he is the type of dude that baits you to swing first then rats you out to the teacher stating he is 100% innocent.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree that there are some ignorant comments made here and I understand the last comment you made. It just seems like he is the type of dude that baits you to swing first then rats you out to the teacher stating he is 100% innocent.

Maybe... maybe not. Hard to really know his motive. It can be pretty complex.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Nah, I'll just play the same game as everyone else. Fair?

But when you include the whole "13%" in this crazy familys BS? Like @ZYBORG said you can find videos from all kinds of people behaving like this.

On a serious note, what would you do if someone spit on you, man or woman?
I can tolerate a lot, but if you spit in my face I will take you down. I do not know what disease you may or may not have. I don't want said disease. That is something I can't tolerate.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I can tolerate a lot, but if you spit in my face I will take you down. I do not know what disease you may or may not have. I don't want said disease. That is something I can't tolerate.

What if someone spits on you and it lands on your shirt and they are walking away?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I wouldn’t give somebody the opportunity to spit on me.

So you avoid all confrontations? From some of your post you seem to enjoy confrontations, so how could you stop someone from doing so? It happens in the blink of an eye.

Wait, wait, wait.....so you read all the post in this thread BEFORE mine and you ask me if I like to race bait? While admitting there are ignorant post in this thread and on this site all the time, lol? Thats the problem, you never check the people doing it, only come for the one person questioning their motive and the intentions of their post. Got Job!

Depends on the situation honestly. I’ve been spit on many times at work. I reacted rationally, even though that’s the ultimate disrespect to me.

+1 its the ultimate disrespect in my book too and I'd see red. From what I've read the woman spit on the guy at the begginning of teh video. All bets are off at that point.

Yup, man I sttod by and watched my cousin get his ass beat because he spit on a guy. He never questioned me about it either cause he knew he messed up. You spit on someone you better be damn sure you can kick their butt

I guess you could... but it would make you no better. Lol.

I asked you because I like to get to the point of things...

On one end, you have some passing judgement on ALL due to the actions of some. On the other end, you have some that are good people, get unfairly / erroneously judged and treated, which then makes them become angered by such treatment.

This all continually perpetuates the cycle of hate and stupidity.

If everyone were to just deal with individuals on an INDIVIDUAL basis, things would be much better.

That’s a tough question... depends on the situation and scenario. As I continue to get older, I’m trying to be smarter about handling shitty situations. I wanna be around for my family.

Bro, you're %100 right, but if they can have a lil fun why can't I by agitating them too?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So you avoid all confrontations? From some of your post you seem to enjoy confrontations, so how could you stop someone from doing so? It happens in the blink of an eye.

Wait, wait, wait.....so you read all the post in this thread BEFORE mine and you ask me if I like to race bait? While admitting there are ignorant post in this thread and on this site all the time, lol? Thats the problem, you never check the people doing it, only come for the one person questioning their motive and the intentions of their post. Got Job!

+1 its the ultimate disrespect in my book too and I'd see red. From what I've read the woman spit on the guy at the begginning of teh video. All bets are off at that point.

Yup, man I sttod by and watched my cousin get his ass beat because he spit on a guy. He never questioned me about it either cause he knew he messed up. You spit on someone you better be damn sure you can kick their butt

Bro, you're %100 right, but if they can have a lil fun why can't I by agitating them too?

Nothing wrong with a little fun in my book... that’s what this site is for, IMO.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
upload_2019-7-9_16-21-15.gif

MG0h3

Established Member

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Mama took a fall slow it down. She dropped intentionally.
This^. She’s the typical fatassed buggy riding wal mart shopper we’ve all seen. She isn’t handicapped, except for her laziness, and she went down for attention. She pretended to be unconscious for a brief moment until she realized no one immediately stopped and rushed to her aid.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

You spit on someone you better be damn sure you can kick their butt

You answered your own question without even realizing it.

Never been spit on. Not once. Not ever.

Am I the toughest guy in the room? Not always. There’s always someone tougher and better trained. Big or small. Doesn’t matter.

Am I the biggest guy in the room? Yes. 99% of the time. I guess that’s the difference. Like I said being big and strong only means so much in a confrontation.

I’ve never spit on anyone ever.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You answered your own question without even realizing it.

Never been spit on. Not once. Not ever.

Am I the toughest guy in the room? Not always. There’s always someone tougher and better trained. Big or small. Doesn’t matter.

Am I the biggest guy in the room? Yes. 99% of the time. I guess that’s the difference. Like I said being big and strong only means so much in a confrontation.

I’ve never spit on anyone ever.

Me either, however I don't think i could stop someone from spitting on me if they wanted to.

I can react tho lol

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Me either, however I don't think i could stop someone from spitting on me if they wanted to.

I can react tho lol
Of course not. If someone wanted to spit on me there’s nothing I could do to stop it.

I do at this point in my life try to avoid all confrontations. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread