Demoding and making the cobra go back to stock? Issue?

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Should this be an issue, just swap pulley's and the belt and just take out my chip correct? shouldnt be an issue should it?

BruntzySVT

Established Member
03WhiteCobra said:
If you're doing it for warranty issues, they're still going to know you had a chip.

O i know, lol you can tell by the silicon not being on the CPU lol...no its not for warranty issues at all, i just dont feel safe anymore, been getting bad vibes...i figure the car will last longer stock lol!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
how much do you think i could get for my cobra if i take off the mods and trade it in for lets say a kia rio? with 12k miles on it, great condition?

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
how much do you think i could get for my cobra if i take off the mods and trade it in for lets say a kia rio? with 12k miles on it, great condition?

Your joking right......I think you could get 2 Kia Rios btw are you feeling ill :shrug:

BruntzySVT

Established Member
well if i got 24k for it, i owe 26.5k, 2.5 upside down, parents said they would pay 1 grand of the upside down note just to see the car go because they say im waisting my money on it, so thats 1.5k..i can probably re sell my mods for around 900, pulleys, chip, intake, exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread