Denny's Brawl part 2

Rdnckhoops

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XvlwcIJ2Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Denny's Brawl[/nomedia]

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Ok even i have to say enough with the ghetto thug fights. We all know how these "people" act in the hood.

SicShelby09

Banned
Ok even i have to say enough with the ghetto thug fights. We all know how these "people" act in the hood.

Agreed. I want to see more terminator vs. all videos. Those never got old. Or maybe a video of a GT500 NOT loosing to every car on the road....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Lol, that one guy wasn't going to miss his meal over that fight. That was great. Some people in this world just don't know how to act.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

why did you put the term people in quotes? i suppose it's possible that you're quoting the person that initially uttered the word. or maybe you're implying that these people aren't actually people. maybe they're space aliens that traveled a few billion light years just to get an omelet.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
why did you put the term people in quotes? i suppose it's possible that you're quoting the person that initially uttered the word. or maybe you're implying that these people aren't actually people. maybe they're space aliens that traveled a few billion light years just to get an omelet.

Don't get all offended. They certainly were not acting like people in that video!

I'm white, and when people call white trash out on their actions I don't get offended. Black people need to not get offended when some blacks act stupid. Every group of people have their own idiots :)

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Don't get all offended. They certainly were not acting like people in that video!

I'm white, and when people call white trash out on their actions I don't get offended. Black people need to not get offended when some blacks act stupid. Every group of people have their own idiots :)

I agree but the the thing is, its not white trash vids being posted up over and over every single day. All these threads with these types of vids, and the comments that follow with monkey smilies, and the mods that dont seem to step in anymore has got OLD.

Users who are viewing this thread