Deploying with the ARMY

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Made it to FT Bliss, will be here for a few weeks, then off to Kuwait or Iraq.

Go to Carlos and Mickey's on Thursday night at 1900 and catch the mariachi! There are some good shows on the weekends at the canyon amphitheater. Also there is a monthly magazine that you can find at most grocery stores, namely Albertson's called the Scene. It will tell you everything that is going on. DO NOT GO TO WALMART in Hell Paso.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Go to Carlos and Mickey's on Thursday night at 1900 and catch the mariachi! There are some good shows on the weekends at the canyon amphitheater. Also there is a monthly magazine that you can find at most grocery stores, namely Albertson's called the Scene. It will tell you everything that is going on. DO NOT GO TO WALMART in Hell Paso.

Carlos and Mickey's :rockon: Growing up that was my sisters choice for her bday dinner.

FEARED

Established Member
Acctually I cant leave base, and right now we are out at Camp McGegor for further training. Technically I am still at Ft. Bliss, just in New Mexico.

Im not doing detainee OPS, I was in San Diego for NMPS, but there is a group of people here with us that IS doing Det ops, I am doing Customs as far as i know.

I am geussing ITRIEDEL, you are here with me in the barracks somewhere?? LOL

ITRIEDEL

Established Member

I am geussing ITRIEDEL, you are here with me in the barracks somewhere?? LOL

Haha no i was at NMPS Mississippi, im going to Afghanistan with the 101st in the PRT doing joint ops, but there was alot of guys there that were heading to FT BLISS for detainee ops and customs figured i might of saw you, but i you were on the west coast nmps.... Well goodluck in kuwait heard its hot as **** lol

Users who are viewing this thread