Destination Charge fee?

LSwat

Established Member
I caught wind of something like a coupon code from Ford that takes $750 off the destination fee of a new car, or something like that. Is there any truth to this? Going to look at a car now and could possibly buy one. Any fee's I can get waved?

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Yes there is a $750 coupon offered through Ford that comes in the brochure you can request off of their website. I believe if you just mention it to the dealer they can punch in your info and basically take that amount off without you physically having the coupon. This can be combined with any other Ford rebates being offered at the time. So for mine I was able to combine the $750 with another $1500 rebate. As far as the $850 destination charge I couldn’t get that dropped…I’d imagine most dealerships won’t. But as long as there’s plenty of rebates to apply towards it it all works out.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i strait up told the sales man i wouldnt buy my car if they didnt take off the delivery charge crap. i told them im buying a car on their lot and not having one deliverd to my house so why should i pay it? after going round and round with them they finally dropped it. walked out with a candy red gt premium 6 speed for 31,2xx.00.

Users who are viewing this thread