detailing my truck

sil1002

Established Member
the guy just showed up at the house to buff and wax my bitch...pretty nice day for it...ill take pics of it when shes done

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
i do clean it myself but every year after i get it out of storage i get it waxed ya know and why not do it if i got the money for it:shrug:

We probably wouldn't understand each others point of view. I'm a detail "hobbyist" so it's fun for me to detail my own vehicles (I normally do it once a week) plus I can't see myself paying someone to do something I can easily do myself regardless if I have the money to pay someone or not. ;-)

sil1002

Established Member
We probably wouldn't understand each others point of view. I'm a detail "hobbyist" so it's fun for me to detail my own vehicles (I normally do it once a week) plus I can't see myself paying someone to do something I can easily do myself regardless if I have the money to pay someone or not. ;-)

Yeah I hear ya man whatever works for us :beer:

LSUstang05

Established Member
I recently detailed mine as well. Used some Zaino that I had laying around and never used as I had always used a Carnauba wax to make the red glow. Ended up putting 3 thin coats of Zaino Z-2 on it with some (now discontinued) Danase Wet Glaze over the top of the Zaino. The red really pops now and I've legitimately thought that my car had some water on it the other day when I was walking up to it. Then I realized that it was just the paint and how clean the Lightning actually was :lol1:

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
Established Member

K good so I'm not the only one that thought this was F'd up

Users who are viewing this thread