Detailing Party?

mystic04

Established Member
no detailing Mt didn't show figure the rain was to bad to make it over. no matter we got other days to do a detail day. will give me time to get my rotary buffer now.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I gave my rotary buffer a try for the first time today. Really made the job alot easier. Found out my paint isnt as bad as I thought, got rid of some swirl marks I had. I probably should have taken the time to clay bar the whole car but the car looks alot better then it did.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
mystic04 said:
no detailing Mt didn't show figure the rain was to bad to make it over. no matter we got other days to do a detail day. will give me time to get my rotary buffer now.

Yeah sorry about that, the rain stopped me and I had some family issues show up, which prohibited me from getting over there.

Im game for anytime in the near future though :).

mystic04

Established Member
No problem Mt we can make it another time so let me know whats works for you and i'll see if i got anything going on for that day.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
We need to do this sometime soon...I want in...need to learn everyone's tricks! I found the best trick though...is park your car in the garage and never drive it!!!

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
We need to do this sometime soon...I want in...need to learn everyone's tricks! I found the best trick though...is park your car in the garage and never drive it!!!

O thats the easy way out.

mystic04

Established Member
ok then sunday name the time late morning is good about 10:30 or 11 will take a good part of the day to get done depending on how much polishing i need to do so get the clay bar kit and i got everything else we need. give me a call on my regular phone i'll pm that number to you. i'll be at K&G tonight for cruise night from about 6 till 8 or 8:30 if you want to call on my cell. it's on.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Wish I could make this one fella's, I will be in Vermont till Monday. Should have a nice weekend to do it, calling for sunny and clear both days. :banana: Happy detailing....and get some pics posted up. :beer:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
mystic04 said:
ok then sunday name the time late morning is good about 10:30 or 11 will take a good part of the day to get done depending on how much polishing i need to do so get the clay bar kit and i got everything else we need. give me a call on my regular phone i'll pm that number to you. i'll be at K&G tonight for cruise night from about 6 till 8 or 8:30 if you want to call on my cell. it's on.

I'll see you over at K&G.

Users who are viewing this thread