Detroit Area Dealers - Who to buy from? Who to avoid?

FLAMES-666

Established Member
Detroit - Where the weak are killed and eaten
I'm looking to buy a Cobra this fall, as soon as I sell my WRX. (switching sides!). I've been talking to 4 dealerships about cobra purchase on A plan + $2500 rebate. They are not excited when I walk in, and customer service has SUCKED.

In addition, nearly every ford dealer that carries SVT has numerous 03's that have been sitting on the lot since SPRING. Tom Holzer has 7 cobras on the lot - nobody is buying and they keep telling me the rebate will end on 9/30 - b.s.!

I'm looking for motivated, intelligent sales person and compitent service department...No one seems to want to sell these cars! I asked 4 sales people to call me if the rebate came back after labor day and only one guy called...and only after I left him 2 messages....Ford is losing SOOOO much money right now and these guys should be more motivated. Sorry about the rant.

Any suggestions on a good dealer and reasons why? :cuss:

shetheri

Established Member
Dean Seller's in Troy on Maple. They are the SVTOA SEMI dealer sponsor and have very good very experienced sales people. I have not bought from them, but everyone I know that has is more than pleased. I will buy my next Ford from them.

Scott

kenebel03svt

Established Member
If you want the best SVT salesperson @ the nicest dealer you MUST fo to Don Kalie at Pat Milliken Ford. Service is awsome too. I know 5 people that bought their Mustangs from him - very satisfied. Plus if you're looking for a Cobra they don't have in stock they got alot of pull with other dealers. A-Plan + Rebate is no problem.

meinschaft

Established Member
Call John Desormeau at McDonald Ford, Northville. He's a low-pressure guy and is a car-racer himself. But my SVTF from him this spring, pleased with him and the 'ship so far.

Users who are viewing this thread