Dexter series revived!

boost88

Established Member
I think the series was pretty good over all. I like the trinity vibes with the Kurt part of the story. They went back to what works because trinity was probably the best of dexter. But I do agree bringing back all those older things like batista and all that was kind of stupid if they didn't really do anything with it. Dexter and angel meeting would have been fantastic for TV imo.

I'm curious to see how they push things through now that dexter is gone. I mean it works having dexter as a voice in Harrisons head.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I agree it was pretty good.

A little bit far fetched with Dexter being shot in the knee and than is fine just hours later......

They would have to only continue it with Dexter being a character to Harrison like Deb was to him this season.

It definitely could have used more episodes .

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
I think the series was pretty good over all. I like the trinity vibes with the Kurt part of the story. They went back to what works because trinity was probably the best of dexter. But I do agree bringing back all those older things like batista and all that was kind of stupid if they didn't really do anything with it. Dexter and angel meeting would have been fantastic for TV imo.

I'm curious to see how they push things through now that dexter is gone. I mean it works having dexter as a voice in Harrisons head.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Problem is Harrison does not have those voices. That's unique to Dexter. I would prefer that it is revealed Dexter was not killed but survived the shot and is now under arrest.

I don't get why he tried to escape out of the jail. Was Miami Metro really going to come out and admit they were wrong about who the real Bay Harbor Butcher was? That would make them look incompetent. And there was no real proof that Dexter was the butcher - other than Angela's injection marks theory. Dexter being smart as he is could just have an answer for everything. Him asking Logan for water and then grabbing him through the bars was out of character for Dexter.

Users who are viewing this thread