DFW Cobra's

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LOL at the posts...

Shit I haven't been street racing in a long as time...

...since Monday! haha Only cause last night was my g/f birthday. :D

I usually only go to GTG that "might" get me into a race. I love the track, but its far, and costs me 50-75 bucks with gas and entry fee, it's just more fun to go down the street and get a run or two. Lots more shit talking on the web about street racing, which heats up the battles more too. Track is just boring imo, but to each his own.

Mixing32

Established Member
foofinator said:
Mixing, no one has bashed you, they merely voiced their opinions on street racing. You're the one who started bashing Trey for no good reason. Some people have different experiences, maybe they have seen the bad side of street racing and by encouraging you not to, can save your life, your car or someone elses life. I definately respect that. You honestly sound like your 16 the way your talking, not bashing you, thats the impression I think everyone is getting. Like I said, if you want to come and hang out with us, do it, but why do we have to have a forum pissing contest? This kinda drama is just stupid man.

Hey z06 boy!

F1_SS has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Check the other thread in this forum for specifics, the Friday GTG at EZburger at 8:00 pm I think. What do you have done to your vette?

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there..

-Jeremy

PS, don't **** with Trey, dont you see his avatar?

.."who says I don't have forged internals, turbo, and a T-56"...

He might just blow your damn doors off.

I am 25 and I just dont let people tell me how to live if I asked thats different but I didn't. But when I was 16 I would have met him and tried to fight him thats to the difference in being 25 and 16

Mixing32

Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL at the posts...

Shit I haven't been street racing in a long as time...

...since Monday! haha Only cause last night was my g/f birthday. :D

I usually only go to GTG that "might" get me into a race. I love the track, but its far, and costs me 50-75 bucks with gas and entry fee, it's just more fun to go down the street and get a run or two. Lots more shit talking on the web about street racing, which heats up the battles more too. Track is just boring imo, but to each his own.

This is all I wanted

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
The only reason I'm "bashing you" is because you're setting yourself up, and it's my duty as the asshole that I am to point it out. :beer:
Mixing32 said:
So for Svtlurch and adamb258 I didnt ask for thoughts on how you dont do it, read the post maybe you missed it "If you street races and you have a 03/04 Pm me." Not tell me what you think about street racing.
Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension. I don't believe I ever posted how I don't street race. (Until now of course)
Mixing32 said:
I am 25 and I just dont let people tell me how to live if I asked thats different but I didn't. But when I was 16 I would have met him and tried to fight him thats to the difference in being 25 and 16
So we don't get to box? :( :lol:
Mixing32 said:
This is all I wanted
Notice where he says he GOES to meets. How many people honestly PM'd you to set up a meeting to do that? Nobody in their right mind would PM a stranger on this (or any) board and set up something as risky as a street race.
DHG BULLITT said:
P.S.....I need to learn how to do that multiple quote bullshit.
PS Copy and paste. :thumbsup:

F1_SS

foofinator said:
Mixing, no one has bashed you, they merely voiced their opinions on street racing. You're the one who started bashing Trey for no good reason. Some people have different experiences, maybe they have seen the bad side of street racing and by encouraging you not to, can save your life, your car or someone elses life. I definately respect that. You honestly sound like your 16 the way your talking, not bashing you, thats the impression I think everyone is getting. Like I said, if you want to come and hang out with us, do it, but why do we have to have a forum pissing contest? This kinda drama is just stupid man.

Hey z06 boy!

F1_SS has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Check the other thread in this forum for specifics, the Friday GTG at EZburger at 8:00 pm I think. What do you have done to your vette?

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there..

-Jeremy

PS, don't **** with Trey, dont you see his avatar?

.."who says I don't have forged internals, turbo, and a T-56"...

He might just blow your damn doors off.

OOPS, i dont remember choosing not to revieve PM's, can someone direct me on how to change that.

I just have a cam, headers, and some spray. Nothing major.

Users who are viewing this thread