***DFW GTG December 4TH***

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
JC, Cold like 43?, put a jacket on if you can't take the change from almost 90 on Saturday. I washed my car, so I will see you all there at 1. Anyone going to talk Coleman into showing?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
olchakla said:
JC, Cold like 43?, put a jacket on if you can't take the change from almost 90 on Saturday. I washed my car, so I will see you all there at 1. Anyone going to talk Coleman into showing?

I haven't heard from or seen that guy since the early summer.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I called Coleman and left him a voice message on Friday, have not heard back from him.

Be nice to see him again.

Also talked to Dan DeGroot, he was on his way to Jefferson for a weekend with the Wife.

-Brian

olchakla said:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
DUDE! I totaly met you this morning and had no idea it was you. Im the kid with the fro that was driving the bright red 92 convertable. My dad was 2 cars behind you in my daily driven bullitt. I asked you about the pulley because i couldn't hear the blower whine over your exhaust.

I felt bed, the dignitary in my was like 6' 5 trying to squeeze into the back seat of my car.
Hey - It was good to see you. BTW, sweet ride there. I had an ISD lady in mine, it was okay for her to sit on the boot this time. With the headers, I don't really hear the blower whine unless I get in the boost. I like it better that way.

Users who are viewing this thread