DFW Modding G2G March 06, 2004

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by drkchk03svt
I am installing my rommates springs and a friends cat back on Saturday. hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe so. Do you have air tools?

I have air tools but I never use them to many cords I have done spring installs and it should be no problem if you want to do it at my place if you are going to come and want to use air tools just pm me and I'll make sure I have everything setup to use them.

ToolemanTX

Established Member
yeah

I practiced my burn out today man 420 lb of torqe isnt enough for a nice burn out im looking to do hehe.. oh well..

venom279

Established Member
Hey guys,

The get together was cool, thanks for the great brats and the great conversation. It was great to put faces with names!! Sorry, we couldn't stick around, but my friend had to be back early tonight, I plan on going down to another of your shin-digs!!:rockon:

:beer:

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
That was a pretty good GTG....got to install a 2.80" pulley with "bling bling" idlers on CobraGabe's car and a 2.75" pulley on a Lightning pickup. Man....Gabes car screamed with the pulley and the Predator tune. Hmmm....might have to get me a set.

Ha! I bet their still out there installing the rear end bushings on SaleenCobra's car. What a PITA! I expect a full report......

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by Hicompression

Ha! I bet their still out there installing the rear end bushings on SaleenCobra's car. What a PITA! I expect a full report......

Lord those things are a PITA. I only got the 2 uppers installed, planning on doing the rest of them next weekend. Me and Redaddiction are going to take the blower off tomorrow and send it to APTEN.

I drove home tonight with just long tubes and the offroad X-pipe, HOLY SHIT it's loud and sounds bad ass!!!!! I curious if it will hurt the car to run around like that for the next 2 weeks. (thinking cold air will bend the valves?????)

I cringe as I say this, but now that I know how to do the bushings I'm up for helping everyone else.

mixedup

Established Member
Marc - first I would like to thank you, your Dad and your brother for letting all of us have a place to meet.
Turned out to be a real crowd - as well as alot of Mod's got done.
As I left I ran into the fellow who had the 2.8 pully and tune put on and as I suspected - he was all smiles!!!

Thanks again for being the host, and I hope you got the rotors painted and put on!

Till next time .........

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by mixedup
Marc - first I would like to thank you, your Dad and your brother for letting all of us have a place to meet.
Thanks again for being the host, and I hope you got the rotors painted and put on!
Ditto...especially on the painted rotors. ;-)
It was nice meeting everyone today. Next time I'll actually bring the car.
Venom279...glad to see you made back ok. Thanks again for everything.

ToolemanTX

Established Member
yeah

it was cool meeting everyone sucks that I couldnt race the black 03 Cobra.. next time..

Users who are viewing this thread