Diablo 3 - Guest Pass Requests

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Hey guys,

Anyone try out Diablo 3 yet? I was an avid D1 fan, but not sure if my comp is up to snuff for the new Diablo 3, and I completely missed the beta while i was in Germany.

73653-forside.jpg

If you could PM me your unused Guest Pass to download the starter edition so i can test out the PC i'd appreciate it.

Also, if others are in the same boat come here and request a guess pass from others.

Best Regards,
Phil

grendel

Established Member
i bought it earlier but hvent installed it yet. kinda hesitant to cause i know i wont sleep tonight haha

grendel

Established Member
it comes with 3 for d3 and 1 for wow. im going to wait a couple days incase anyone local wants one then i'll send the other 2

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Ha didnt know they were doing this. I wonder how this thing would play on my laptop too. Id appreciate a pass if one of you gentleman could spare it.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Im in need of a new computer..anyone know what type I should buy to support this game. Dont really care much about anything else as long as its not major expensive. Lastly any clue what it will cost?i already have a nice monitor.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Im in need of a new computer..anyone know what type I should buy to support this game. Dont really care much about anything else as long as its not major expensive. Lastly any clue what it will cost?i already have a nice monitor.

You can price some out on dell.com, or any other brand, $1500 would probably net you a decent gaming pc if you choose wisely. Anything fairly new and not bottom of the barrel should play the game fine; Blizzard usually designs their games to cater to a wide range of systems.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I started playing it last night. It was down most of yesterday due to emergency bug fixes. I tripped out on all the people complaining on their forum as if it was already the end of the world and asking for compensations/refunds.

I think I am level 8, Wizard.

I didn't know we had passes. Is this some sort of 7 day trial?

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I bought it last night off the online download if I have guest passes somewhere that I'm not aware of the first people who ask can have them.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
can't wait to finish college already so i can get a damn hobby lol

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I started playing it last night. It was down most of yesterday due to emergency bug fixes. I tripped out on all the people complaining on their forum as if it was already the end of the world and asking for compensations/refunds.

I think I am level 8, Wizard.

I didn't know we had passes. Is this some sort of 7 day trial?

The guest pass is like the beta. It lets you play Act 1. Level 13 cap.

Users who are viewing this thread