Diablo Delta Chip $45.00 *SHIPPED*

Venomm

Established Member
I have a diablo delta chip out of my 03 cobra current tune is for a 2.9 upper/intake/exhaust... Tuned by Amazon Tuning Im only looking to get $45.00 and Ill cover shipping cost with in the US...Can be shipped as soon as today and arrive as soon as 1-2 business days * depending on location *

0226091354.jpg

Venomm

Established Member
Yes, Can send it to Rick at amazon for a mail order retune or if you have a local shop they can tune it on the spot there...

Venomm

Established Member
no cable or switch... never had a cable or switch for it and it was purchased directly from Amazon with Ricks Tune...

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
whats the deal man? haven't heard from you in a long ass time. hit me up........
i can vouche for this guy on how honest and cool he is. good part GLWS man

Venomm

Established Member
TTT... $20.00 Plus Shipping ( depending on location $2-5.00 )

Will be sold/shipped TODAY as I am moving and dont want to misplace this...

bluebullitt256

Established Member
im not very familiar with the delta chip??? can i get a mailorder tune loaded on this instead of having to buy a handheld tuner??? sorry for the dumb questions but im interested if i can get buy without having to spend 400 on a handheld tuner

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Is this a red chip or a black chip?

Does it have the port for a switch/wire (for running multiple tunes)?

Venomm

Established Member
Current tune is a mail order tune via Rick at amazon tuning, so yes you can get with him on what mods you have and the tune... He is a GREAT guy to work with and I wish we had more tuners like him in the C6 Vette world!!!

0305001549a.jpg

0305001549.jpg

Venomm

Established Member
I have lifetime unlimited tunes would need to get intouch with Rick and see what he could work out for you on a unlimited set, its the best way to go vs just the single tune... they charge $175 to reburn a chip.. then you have free life time revisions no matter what you add for as long as you own the vehicle..

Last edited:

Venomm

Established Member
there are ALOT of tuners that offer the mailorder, IMO if your on a budget its the best way to go, you dont wanna ruin an engine over it not having even a basic tune... plus it picks up lost hp when doing a basic exhaust intake pulley setup... so it looks like if you choose amazon on a lifetime mail order tune setup with this chip it cost you only $195.00 and no matter what you add or change on the car its tuned for LIFETIME

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread