Diablo MAFia FS

mac_05evo

Established Member
I bought this in anticipation of installing it along with some other stuff on my 03 Cobra last month when I bought the vehicle. After I'd had the car about a week and a half it was wrecked and in short, I've basically just lost interest in putting any money into it for mods/etc so I'm selling this.

I bought it from 2004silvercobra on here and would just like to get what I gave for it. My paypal is [email protected]

Diablo MAFia-- $110 shipped (sorry for the crappy cell pic, can get more if you want)
diabloMAFia_web.jpg

Thanks,

Mac M.

countrysvt

Established Member
want to sell your BF 4 piece pulleys if so what color r they if my deal falls through and you still have it ill take it (the mafia)!

vr4_007

Established Member
Ill take it right now,.. Is it ok if I paypal,.. or whats going on with countrysvt,.. If your gonna do it, I will also take the LFP Heat Exchanger, and Flore Adjuster, maybe even the JLT CAI depending on color,..
get back to me. Paypal ready

mac_05evo

Established Member
want to sell your BF 4 piece pulleys if so what color r they if my deal falls through and you still have it ill take it (the mafia)!
I've still got it and you were first to ask about it so if you want it let me know and it's yours. My paypal is [email protected] -- If you have any questions just let me know.

Ill take it right now,.. Is it ok if I paypal,.. or whats going on with countrysvt,.. If your gonna do it, I will also take the LFP Heat Exchanger, and Flore Adjuster, maybe even the JLT CAI depending on color,..
get back to me. Paypal ready
Sorry I just now saw this, but if the deal falls through w/ country your next in line man.
------------------------
To everyone else, sorry for the confusion but I'm not parting the car out so the mods that were already installed are staying on the car (the car is being repaired, was not totaled out), I just don't think I'm going to sink even more money into it, sorry guys!

vr4_007

Established Member
um? No, if it was that easy ida sent it befor you even knew of the thread, gotta wait in line. Its cool though. If it happens it happens, but i wont let this deal pass me up.

vr4_007

Established Member
PayPal $ent

i sent some specific details with the shipping instructions. I just moved and added my new address. If you can have it shipped there Id appreaciate it.
Thank you.

mac_05evo

Established Member
PayPal $ent

i sent some specific details with the shipping instructions. I just moved and added my new address. If you can have it shipped there Id appreaciate it.
Thank you.

Thanks man! So you want it shipped to the PO Box 63, in Electric City correct? Since it's an electronic check it takes a couple days to clear but as soon as it does I'll get it shipped out :rolling: Appreciate it!

countrysvt

Established Member
hey guys sorry about the problems if you sold it i understand but my computer was messed up with this site have you sold it if not ill send paypal what about the 4 piece pulleys r they silver by chance!

Users who are viewing this thread