Diablosport or SCT TSX

EL Conquistador

Established Member
what do yall think would be a better deal for the money a diablosport predator or sct tsx touch i kno the sct has alot more features but is it worth the extra $450? any advice would be helpful

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Well, those are very different units. The comparable unit to the Predator would be the XCal3. Anyway, what you need to do is figure out who is going to tune your car and ask them what they use. If you buy the SCT but your tuner only uses Diablosport, you are SOL. I wouldn't say that either unit is better than the other. It is all in the hands of who is tuning the thing.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Well, those are very different units. The comparable unit to the Predator would be the XCal3. Anyway, what you need to do is figure out who is going to tune your car and ask them what they use. If you buy the SCT but your tuner only uses Diablosport, you are SOL. I wouldn't say that either unit is better than the other. It is all in the hands of who is tuning the thing.

+1 find a local tuner and see what he uses. Both will get you the results you want.

EL Conquistador

Established Member
thanks for the advice i was planning on takin it to speedy dyno in owensboro,ky this spring and im pretty sure they use sct down there so thats probably what I'll end up getting

Users who are viewing this thread