Diablosport Tuning Available Now for 2011 GT 5.0

DIB5.0

Established Member
Says you will gain 22rwhp from Trinity/JPC tune only. $599
Not sure how believable it is.

[ame=http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=696290#post696290]Diablosport Tuning Available Now for 2011 GT 5.0 - WWW.S197FORUM.COM[/ame]

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
With my recent experience with Diablo I would not recommend their products at this point. I had a Trinity hang up twice while trying to load a tune into the SVTP F-350, then fail several times while attempting to reload the base tune file. Props to Lethal though for accepting it back with no issues at all. We then purchased an SCT Livewire from Innovative Diesel Performance and it has been perfect. I look forward to talking to both all the above mentioned companies at Sema next week.

:beer:

DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
With my recent experience with Diablo I would not recommend their products at this point. I had a Trinity hang up twice while trying to load a tune into the SVTP F-350, then fail several times while attempting to reload the base tune file. Props to Lethal though for accepting it back with no issues at all. We then purchased an SCT Livewire from Innovative Diesel Performance and it has been perfect. I look forward to talking to both all the above mentioned companies at Sema next week.

:beer:

I've heard great things about Diablosport in the Hemi community, but it seems SCT is the favorite among the Ford guys.

Not too many run the Trinity though, 99% use the Predator.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've heard great things about Diablosport in the Hemi community, but it seems SCT is the favorite among the Ford guys.

Not too many run the Trinity though, 99% use the Predator.

I have a Predator for my L from back in 04. It performed it's intended function well.

Users who are viewing this thread