did i just buy the last new 03 cobra?

03trmn8er

Established Member
Its true brand new 03 silver 10th anniversary. I saw the car on ebay it didnt make the reserve i called the dealer he told me it was in fact brand new or as close as you can get(97 miles) He explained that the dealership had gone under then he bought the place and it was one of the svt's he "adopted". He went on to say his son loved the car (his son is 11) and he told him if he kept getting good grades he would keep the car under wraps for him. The kid saw the new 07 shelby cobra over the winter, now he keeps a picture of that in his pocket, dad said hes on the list i asked if he could adopt me.lol.I flew down and drove it back from tennessee, 12 hrs 800 miles. It was awesome the car is truly gods gift to ford, but i dont have to tell you all that.i have been lurking for a week just absorbing all the info on the site, the searches have answered allot of my questions, props to all the pioneers out there.i sold my 1970 cougar, and my 331 blown lsc to get this car and have no regrets its very exciting to drive.I hope my son (11) fails everything because hes never gonna drive dads cobra.j/k.
Hope to see you guys at the shows and local hangouts.
http://www.zofakingr8.com/cobra/102-0201_IMG.JPG

john

03trmn8er

Established Member
i believe its metallic , being as all the 10ths were late 03 builds i dont think satin was an option. i could be wrong :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread