Diff Taillight idea Im doin

9snakebite6

Banned
Ok guys, i seen this in a magazine with a pretty sick saleen....so im gonna try it out and hope it looks ok.... i dont think tho that it would really look right on anyother car besides a white one :shrug:
2576701_27_full.jpg

2576701_25_full.jpg

2576701_26_full.jpg

SnakeBite:burnout:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
If you screw up a set of amber rears I'm gonna punch ya. Other than that its gonna look great.

9snakebite6

Banned
it wouldnt b the first time i screwed this set up ,lol.... i originally smoked em black with 6 coats of clear. Got pulled over by a state SS camaro, and got a Huge fine, and required that i better remove the tint off it if i were to ever travel that interstate again :bored: well anyways removing that was a project in itself....but then again...plastic buffs out real nice...so final product looks just like new ...ok ill shut up now :burnout:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Hm...kinda lame...
2576701_29_full.jpg

O...and my Old school way to park(back when my car wasnt anything worth mentioning)
2576701_8_full.jpg

dtch the honeycomb panel and it would be perfect, imo.

with a white car ive always found that less is better, look at lloyds, or brebars.

they are two of my favorite cars on the site and they are simple, ditch the honeycomb and any other things that contrast a lot and the car would be great.

Sny714

Established Member
I think because of the "honeycomb" the black outline of the taillights is a must. If you didnt have the black(honeycomb) I think it would be better, but since you do I think the taillights contrast too much.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Hmmmm...I think it might look good without the blackout panel, but with it, I'm not really feeling it.

9snakebite6

Banned
ya...i did lol...it looked to...plain jus all white to me.....unless it had a saleen or 03/04 cobra spolier on it, otherwise it looked bad , i might painted the white outline on the tailights to gloss black

Users who are viewing this thread