Different intake manifold

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
So I'm going to be going turbo. I'm not starting until I get back from mustang week but I want to keep my options open.

So I notice most people just pull the blower and put an intake mani in its place without taking off the whole manifold. I was wondering if any other manifolds will fit our heads. It would be a lot easier to just bolt something up then to have something made.

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
Well nevermind because now that I'm looking, the main coolant runs through ours. I think it's just a lot easier to use the current manifold without the blower

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
Yes I'm going to use just a regular air to air setup. The plan as of right now will be to just pull the stock innercooler out from under the blower. Since I'm going to have to use the stock manifold, I'll just have to weld a cover plate to the front end where the lines go into and a regular manifold bolted down up top.

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
I am also just still not sure if I want to go one big or two small. I think twins would be better since I'm going to only push the short block to its limits for now.

Users who are viewing this thread