Dig runs h/c t/a vs 11 5.0

03snakeminated

Established Member
the 5.0 its stock with only mod been 275/50/15 m/t dr's, the t/a is mine and got 40 hp over the 5.0, he made 360 and t/a 400.
i have 275/40/17 m/t dr's but they dont hook from a dig (need mo' sidewall)
both cars are auto. on one run i enjoyed been on 2nd gear just a little too long :uh oh:
those 5.0's are beastly right out of the box...:beer:
[youtube_browser]aqrscB5aJ94&feature[/youtube_browser][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good runs man, with that shifting issue fixed and some tires you would have got him a lot worse.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Did you have it in drive or were you trying to manually go through the gears?

lol @ manually going through the gears with a 4L60. :p I've seen it before with a few of my buddy's LS1s. More times than not it turned out to be related to the TC. OP, stock stall speed?

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn man, something going on with your car... Get that sorted out.

19935.slow

Established Member
lol @ manually going through the gears with a 4L60. :p I've seen it before with a few of my buddy's LS1s. More times than not it turned out to be related to the TC. OP, stock stall speed?

It is funny seeing every stalled auto car bang the limiter on youtube being shifted.

I know in my z I had my converter over tightened when I sent it in for a nitrous set up. On motor, it's almost impossible to get the car to downshift on in drive. You have to be at the perfect mph and rpm or it just flashes.

03snakeminated

Established Member

3200 stall. I just stood in 2nd gear a little longer than needed thats it, on the other run it was good

Users who are viewing this thread