Ding-Dong...The Lakers Dead

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:( Darn.

The 4th quarter is going so bad Shaq is sitting the rest of it out...and there's 3 minutes left! Always next season, I suppose. To San Antonio's credit, they played lights out basketball (especially Duncan).

Ah well...since my team is out of it I'll be rooting for Dallas. Those Mavs are just fun to watch. :)

stang99

Yes, they were too rich and satisfied to win anymore. I expect that they will all be in Hawaii at their island estates by tomorrow. But, San Antonio can hoop, and that's a fact.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Ah well...since my team is out of it I'll be rooting for Dallas. Those Mavs are just fun to watch. :)
Are you insane???

The best team in the NBA (when they put their mind to it), with the deepest bench will win the championship...

GO SPURS!!!

...cry, Kobe, cry, LMAO!!!

j card

Established Member
I'm a big Lakers fan, but San Antonio earned it. LA couldn't make the shots and it seemed like SA couln't miss. I just hope SAC doesn't win. I guess I'm rooting for the Nets now - I like Byron Scott - former Laker!

John

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Seeing Bryant all teary eyed was pretty refreshing to me. It's easy to make fun of him but name me a couple other players that take the game that seriously. Kobe will be in the gym tommorrow working his ass off,and while he played better this series,Duncan would have showed no emotion in that situation and would have been in Cancun 6 hours after the final buzzer.

Juiced99

Established Member
Well, frankly Im glad to see the Lakers finally not go all the way!! Im all for DALLAS!!! To bad they lost a good game to those QUEENS tonight, but game 7 in the Big D should be a great game.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
All I know is that my Jazz are long gone and Stockton is retired... I will never forget him and I hope that Malone can get a ring on his finger for the both of them before he leaves (with another team ofcourse).

Sin

Established Member
Mavs are great, its a shame they only REALLY want to play at home.(except for Van Exel). No home court next round though but just a few hours away.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Re: Re: Ding-Dong...The Lakers Dead

Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Are you insane??? The best team in the NBA (when they put their mind to it), with the deepest bench will win the championship...GO SPURS!!!
I agree that the Spurs have the best team. I was just saying I like the way Dallas plays. IMO, the Spurs have the league title locked if they continue to play at their current level. :beer:

Last edited:

zzzzzer

Established Member
:lol: Darn it, Alex! Stop foiling my plans for post-whoringness! :) Nah, seriously, I just wanted to clarify something I wrote earlier (not that anyone gives a rats azz...lol :-D ).

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Ah wouldn't that be lovely - Mavericks vs. Spurs. I just wouldn't know who to root for. :shrug:
WooHoo! Tipoff in twenty minutes :beer:

/edit: THE SPURS , of course :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread