Dirt Track Feature Win In Car Cam

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I don't know if anyone here follows dirt track racing, but I've gotten into Slingshot racing in the last year after drag racing growing up. It was a difficult year this year having blown up 2 motors, having numerous rain outs, and still looking for sponsors to help us afford to race each week. We ended up finishing 10th in points out 40, with having missed a couple of races due to family commitments. But we ended the season on a high note though, getting our first feature win when the 1st place car was found to have an illegal motor. Hope you guys enjoy the footage and the racing, and if you'd like more info on the class, or would like to advertise your business every weekend, please PM me or post below :rockon:
Mike

TankRacing46

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Nice!

My whole family was into dirt track racing. My dad did it last year, and my uncle quit about 5 years ago. I did it for one year, which made me the first 4th generation dirt track driver, and my grandma was the first woman dirt track driver in Montana.

Not to hijack, but I thought you might find this interesting. Has to do with my dad (Scott Hirschi), uncle (Marty Hirschi), grandma (Connie), great grandpa (Bud Martin), and her 2 brothers (Chuck and Jim):

34934_1387619049496_1202667782_30972544_1123537_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread