Dirty window problem...need advice...

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
I wash my mach alot, I like to keep it looking good but I did a week road trip and the car got extreemly dusty, after washing it I rolled down the windows (after waiting awhile for the window to dry) and when I rolled the window back up it came up dirty not wet just dirty... and since then anytime a roll down the window it comes back up dirty so what do i need to cleen or replace...?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
sounds like the felt has a lot of dust still trapped in it? have you tried peeling it back and giving it a nice cleaning?

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
speedofsound said:
sounds like the felt has a lot of dust still trapped in it? have you tried peeling it back and giving it a nice cleaning?

How do I peel it back? should i just use my finger nail and fold it over? or is there a certain way?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
yeah, just have the window rolled all the way down of course, grab it with your fingernail and roll it back towards you.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
speedofsound said:
yeah, just have the window rolled all the way down of course, grab it with your fingernail and roll it back towards you.

ok thanks, I will try and cleen it later this week and I will post results thanks agian!!!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
You can try to pressure wash it from the window edge down. Or you can let it dry and wedge an old tooth brush in there and keep stroking back and forth until you get all of the dust and dirt out of there!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread