Discount Tire Direct Update

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Luke I sent you a e-mail the other day about some tires.

Could I get a quote on a set of either:
Toyo Proxy T1-R or Kumho ECSTA MX tires?

Two 275/35-18 and two 295/35-18s
Shipped to 30265

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

SyberSaint

Established Member
Saleen

Hello Luke,

Some Saleen guys sent me over and they told me that you could get us good deals on tires. I have 265-35-18 (18X9) and 295-35-18 (18X10). I thought that I might go with 315s on the back..What do you think??

hugo2160

I have an 04 Lightning and need new tires. I have heard from many people that the Goodyear Eagle F1s pick up nails and don't last long. Is there anything else that you can recommend with my stock svt wheels Luke or anyone else? If not what can you do with just one tire or if you have four used tires or any really good deals on all four let me know. I really want the same traction that I had on my F1s if not better.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Is Luke still the DTD rep? I just called the number, and his extension, and got Brandon's voice mail...........

Fuerza

Established Member
Are people getting discounts compaired to the online pricing? I may be getting new wheels soon and I will need tires. The prices online are hard to beat. Is there a SVTperformance.com discount?

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
AdrianG said:
Are people getting discounts compaired to the online pricing? I may be getting new wheels soon and I will need tires. The prices online are hard to beat. Is there a SVTperformance.com discount?

Yes, there is a further discount. But you must ask for it when you call, (or they won't know you are an SVTP member)

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
I just tried calling after a few un-replied emails. I don't think Luke is there anymore. I got a rep by the name of Brandon.

Fuerza

Established Member
Scotts Elle said:
I just tried calling after a few un-replied emails. I don't think Luke is there anymore. I got a rep by the name of Brandon.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm getting new wheels and will need tires afterward.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
y0rascal said:
supposedly this luke does not work there anymore...

ok, im sure LUKE is not the ONLY person that works up there, read my post I didnt talk to luke, ask for my guys name.

Come on man, do I need to hold your hand?

Users who are viewing this thread