Disgusting Porsche Crash - Boom! Headshot! (NSFW - graphic)

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Looks legit after all:

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1340232.php

The Orange County Register
LAKE FOREST — An Ladera Ranch woman was killed in a two-car collision on the north side of the Eastern (241) Toll Road in Lake Forest on Tuesday.

Nicole Catsouras, 18, lostcontrol of a black Porsche 911 Carrera while attempting to pass another vehicle at more than 100 mph, California Highway Patrol officials said.

The Porsche crossed the center median, traveled across south lanes and the Alton Parkway southbound on-ramp, before colliding into a toll booth building.

Catsouras was pronounced dead at the scene from head trauma.

Police said she was attempting to pass a gray Honda Civic traveling about 70 mph in the far left lane, when the Porsche clipped the Honda and lost control.

The Honda then veered to the left and hit the center median.

The driver of the Honda, a 20-year-old man from Rancho Santa Margarita, was taken by ambulance to Mission Hospital with minor to moderate injuries. Both drivers were wearing seatbelts.

Police found open alcoholic beverage containers inside of the Porsche but alcohol is not suspected as a cause of the collision, CHP officials said.

A toll booth operator was believed to be in the structure at the time of the accident. There were no additional injuries, CHP officials said.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
take that shit off...thats rediculous. why the **** would you post something like that?!?!?!?!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Last edited:

bouncer18

Established Member
Its real..
and its belivable...

I've seen worse.. my favorite is the guy who commited suicide by putting his head on railroad tracks...

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
fak3r said:
take that shit off...thats rediculous. why the **** would you post something like that?!?!?!?!

Why did you click the link to the directory, and then the links to the individual picture?

"Boom! Headshot! (NSFW - graphic)" seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

On another note - nasty pictures. And new drivers wonder why they people tell them they shouldn't have a high-powered sports car as their first car.:shrug:

SRT Handz

Banned
Looks so fake....like from a cheap 80's film lo...maybe its real but it looks funny fake to me.

...the 911 was automatic lol

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Thats someones kid.... disrespectful way of presenting that. It's one thing to show what can happen when you drive wreckless, but to put a title like that to it is uncalled for.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
Looks so fake....like from a cheap 80's film lo...maybe its real but it looks funny fake to me.

...the 911 was automatic lol

That's what I was thinking, but the news story backed up the photos. Looks like a dummy from Halloween still..

redline360

Established Member
LoL at the people who complain....There is a WARNING dont click the link you FN MORONS if you dont want to see it( goes for people on other sites not just this one)

I tell you some people are retarded

Back to the topic....horrible crash. Ive seen on a couple sites that she took the car after i fight with her parents or something. Who knows if its true or not

Last edited:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone remember www.rotten.com thats all that site was, pictures and stuff like that. Not for the faint of heart so you pussies that are complaining dont go there if you are too afraid to look at gross stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread