Displaying at my first car show! Pics!!!!

Henrik

Established Member
I´ve started a little hobby company here in Denmark, Europe, with my brother. Everybody over here thinks that if you want a fast car, you buy a German or Japanese or Italien sportscars. What we want to show people over here is that there are faster cars at a more affordable price ( why the name ) than exsotic sportscars.
Anyway, at the biggest scandinavian car show (72.000 visitors) off the year we displayed our cars, and it is safe to say that our display was the most visited at the show, though we only show up with 5 cars. Forgot to take pics when it was packed with people.

Our cars were as follows:

2000 Lightning - built motor, stage 2.5 cams, long tubes, loud mouths, Works blower, monsterbox tranny, custom paint, 100hp NOS and the list goes on and on. Soon to be KB upgrated.

2003 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.4L, 15 PSI, 315´s ect.

1995 Nissan Skyline GTR 33R, stage 1 tuned (330 awhp) Brembo´s, 4" exhaust bla bla bla. This one was displayed as a attention getter.

2002 Saleen S281, 1.7L Kenne Bell, 9 PSI, FR500´s, Long tubes, Steeda shifter, 3.73 gears, original zink yellow now gun metal grey. Soon to be updated with 13" front and 11.32 back Bear Brakes.

2002 Lightning, Diablo and short tube Bassani otherwise stock.

Sorry about the quality of the pics, but the lighting made it difficult to take decent pics. I hope you get the idea!!!

P.S. We were the only company displaying forced induction cars only! :rockon:

Henrik

Established Member
Thanks guys! You are too kind! :eek:)

I have this little vid when we open the container with thw ´00 L. Remember it had taken tree months to get it over here so it VERY dirty. The transport company made a huge dent in the tailgate and burned off the tires! :bash: It´s a lot of fun driving it around Copenhagen, cause the old part of the city is abt 1100 years old, so very narrow streets with 5 story building and a LOT of roar from the truck. It will set of any car alarm on the street.

Anyway, have patience with the vid it´s unedited.
http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Ford/0/9D2F3CE2-50C6-41E6-8015-6FBA8193ABCA.htm

Henrik

Established Member
F8LBITEva said:
Detroit in the house!!!!! Nice pics dude looks like fun.

It was great, get a chance to talk with people abt. muscle cars for 5 days!!! My wife was happy to get a break from hearing me talking abt. cars! :bored:

cobra429JetT

Sweet Sixer Ford Rep
Established Member
Seriously,
Thats how u represent the new era of US built affordable muscle cars.
I bet that Cobra tears it up something mean.
And that lightning is certainly unique. I bet that mfer is loud as hell.

Henrik

Established Member
cobra429JetT said:
Seriously,
Thats how u represent the new era of US built affordable muscle cars.
I bet that Cobra tears it up something mean.
And that lightning is certainly unique. I bet that mfer is loud as hell.

That Cobra is mean! :pepper:
I picked it up at the harbour 2 hours before the show and got it ready in time. It was my first ride in a Cobra and it scared me a bit! :beer: Those Cobras are, hands down, just insane machines! Wish I could afford to keep it!

Here are a few pics from when picking it up.....

donpablo

Established Member
Wow, way to represent USA muscle! You must get some serious looks there in Deutchland with the Cobra. I've driven on the Bahn in a big ole Mercedes at 240KM/H, but to be able to let loose in a Cobra there must be the sh*t!

DP

KYLightning02

Established Member
Wow the pics look great man and i love that L it is SWEET but all of them are pretty damn nice i would love to have each one in my driveway

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
thats freaking impressive..american cars are holding it down across the world!! now thats what im talking about!! represent man!! oh yeah the skyline gets love too!

Is this you i found on streetfire with the L? Click here to see Video

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Wow, great post! I love the banner, "Affordable SuperCars", that rules! Nothing like like flexing your muscles and talking shit! :) Way to represent American Muscle abroad. Those Euro Enthusiasts where probably like, "Blimey, the Americans have outdone us again" ~ in an English accent of course. ;-)

Henrik

Established Member
Thanks for the many compliments!

As I said, it was the most visited display at the show. Mustangs and Lightnings are just awesome looking vehicles. We I told people that the Cobra was the fastest car a the entire show, they went "WHAT???", cause Ferrari was displaying pretty close to us, and I just went "Yep!". It was funny.

Regarding the white L, we´ll be putting a vid of it and ofcourse post it here, it the stongest running L I´ve ever seen.

Anyway, once again thanks guys. It´s very nice to get your feedback! :beer:

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
DonPablo94SVT said:
Wow, way to represent USA muscle! You must get some serious looks there in Deutchland with the Cobra. I've driven on the Bahn in a big ole Mercedes at 240KM/H, but to be able to let loose in a Cobra there must be the sh*t!

DP

He's from Denmark Deutchland is Germany but it is at the top just a stones throw to the autobahn. I visited the Netherlands when I was in the Army when I say visit I mean slept and crapped in the woods playing war games. The autobahn is sick I wish I had my Cobra over there. Those cars are sick especially the L I hope you can afford to keep at least one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread