Ditch ahead captain...

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
hit a ditch this past weekend. lucky for me, nothing is messed up on the car. its got to have the front end aligned and the bumper needs repainting. i have to take off the front right rim (see pics) to let the air out and get the grass and shit out of the rim. no frame damage or nothing on the car. hell, the fuel switch didn't even flip. any faster and i would of rolled. yall should see the damn road. almost a dead right. anyways, camera died and here are the pics i got before it died.

frontofcar.gif

rim2.gif

rim1.gif

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I thought I was the only one who took muscle cars off road. Maybe I can scrape up some pics of my old mustang in a horsefield up to the doors in grass to make you feel better.

Just think, if it were an F body, you'd have a bent beer can frame! :lol1:

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
ElGato said:
I thought I was the only one who took muscle cars off road. Maybe I can scrape up some pics of my old mustang in a horsefield up to the doors in grass to make you feel better.

Just think, if it were an F body, you'd have a bent beer can frame! :lol1:

really. well, see the thing is man it was foggy as hell and the road was still wet from rain earlier that day. i just looked down for just a second (i've been on this road 100000 times) when i looked up, it was there on top of me. nothing i could cept hold on and try to get it under control. lucky a bent bumper was all i got. no frame or suspension damage.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The Joker said:
saleen rims and brakes, 03 cobra bumper. its a GT. i didn't badge it as anything else...:bored:

FrankenStang SMASH! Grr

edit: teh rims are 95 Cobra R's with Saleen caps :pepper:

SVT8U

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Right hand is for the shifter, NOT the tall boy..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sux about your frankenstang man. Ive ran into the ditch before and felt like a total dumbass. cant imagine how id feel if I did it in my stang:bash:

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Right hand is for the shifter, NOT the tall boy..

its an automatic. i also don't get why people bash on cars (frankenstang) when i have OEM ford parts on my car. its a GT. it has GT on the side. the cobra bumper just looks cleaner to me on mustangs :shrug: ...as for the rims, they came on the car and i got a good deal on the brakes. lots of people put cobra brakes on their cars. doesn't mean its a cobra. nowhere on my car does it say cobra. just irks me when people say things like that. especially when its still got the 2V 4.6 and not the 4V swap. oh well...

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
its an automatic. i also don't get why people bash on cars (frankenstang) when i have OEM ford parts on my car. its a GT. it has GT on the side. the cobra bumper just looks cleaner to me on mustangs ...as for the rims, they came on the car and i got a good deal on the brakes. lots of people put cobra brakes on their cars. doesn't mean its a cobra. nowhere on my car does it say cobra. just irks me when people say things like that. especially when its still got the 2V 4.6 and not the 4V swap. oh well...

Don't let it get to ya brotha, hope you get her fixed.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
thanks for the kind words guys. it'll be done friday. only thing needing to be done is let the air out of the front tire and get grass and shit out of the rim..:nonono: just goes to show you that one second your not paying attention could of been your last. like i posted earlier, nothing was wrong with the car. its not going on insurance. paying out of my pocket. only costing me around $200 bucks.

racerbox77

Established Member
The BADGE still represents what the car is "GT". Thats all that should matter. The fact that you've put other parts on it to make it look and perform better than stock is called modding which is why you and everyone else comes on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread