Division X 1400rwhp fuel system??

devilish64

Established Member
Has Anyone installed the Division X 1400rwhp fuel system that Lethal Performance sells(specifically on a 07-09)? If so, how was the install? I'm in the process of trying to install it on my 07 shelby and am having a horrible time routing the pre cut PTFE lines. Anyone have some insight on the line routing..... maybe some pictures? Thanks guys!!

devilish64

Established Member

It sure does help.... funny thing is that thread has been in my bookmarks for months. Long before i bought the kit. Now that this kit is shipping with the lines pre-cut with the hose ends already installed.... i assumed the installation would be a no brainer but frankly it is kicking my ass. The regulator placement is awful and i have sent back 1 line for having the wrong fitting installed on the end and now it seems i have other hoses of incorrect length as per their design. at this point I wish I would have made my own lines. Thanks for the help
20150722_133451.jpg

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I didn't do that kit, but I did replace my fuel lines a while back. What helped me out was to remove the drivers side front wheel, open up the wheel well, take off the black plastic guard that is covering the lines, and route the lines that way. I thought I was short on lines too but turns out I had like 3" too much. Just routing it is a PITA to get it right. I routed them the exact same as the stock lines. Hope this helps!

69b302

Established Member
I put the same kit on my 07. Yes, a huge pain and kit could be much, much better for early years. I did complete the install with the lines included in the kit, but converted the system to a true return vs the deadhead, the following year. You can get the pre-made lines directly from fragnola, in the length you need, which is what I did when converting to full return. I know I spend 4x the time I thought to get the kit as delivered installed. I also added a hobbs switch to one pump. In hindsight, not one of my better purchases.

c0rn_fed

Established Member
I got the same kit too. I was dealing with lethal about the short lines and they told me that they had another customer having the same issue. So they were going to work with him to get the lines right. That was back in the spring, finally at the end of October I think it was Jared told me they had the new lines made and would send them out. I am still waiting for them. They are getting a real nasty call on monday. The least they can do is send me the lines, I spent 8k with them in 2 weeks.

devilish64

Established Member
I got the same kit too. I was dealing with lethal about the short lines and they told me that they had another customer having the same issue. So they were going to work with him to get the lines right. That was back in the spring, finally at the end of October I think it was Jared told me they had the new lines made and would send them out. I am still waiting for them. They are getting a real nasty call on monday. The least they can do is send me the lines, I spent 8k with them in 2 weeks.

Well thats awesome that they still sell the kit knowing it doesnt really work. Did your kit look like this ?
07-09%20GT500%20fuel%20sys%20diagram.jpg

devilish64

Established Member
hmmmmm this is the drawing lethal sent me of how the 07-09 kit is being shipped now. I wonder how many kits have been shipped out like this? i think the 10-14 division x kit is -10 all the way to the regulator and then two -8 lines to the rails off the regulator.... either way it just doesnt fit very well as far as im concerned and for a nearly $2K system made to fit my car it is a big dissapointment.

Users who are viewing this thread