Division X Fuel Hat Leak

devilish64

Established Member
Ive been working on getting the car running right with the 1400rwhp division x fuel system from you guys and I recently noticed a small puddle of fuel under the car after filling up with gas. The fuel hat seems to be leaking fuel from the electrical connector. I tried re-adjusting the snap ring a bit to see if it would help it re-seat better on the hat but whenever i fill the car up above half a tank or so it leaks from that part of the hat. what would you guys recomend I do? Its scary to even start the car with fuel leaking right next to a electical connector... thanks, Chad

haymaker

I have the exact same problem!!! Filled the tank and it was leaking out around the electrical plug. Looks like they cut to o-ring when they installed it. They also mixed up the red and black wires going into it so when I went to start the pumps for the first time they ran backwards. And I had to modify the fuel level sender bracket to make it fit, and on top of all that, my gauge only reads 3/4 when the tank is full...

Mine is on a 02 GT, but a similar setup I'm sure.

Last edited:

devilish64

Established Member
damn.... so did you replace the o ring and its not leaking anymore? I would not be happy with a brand new fuel hat having so many problems.

Users who are viewing this thread