DivisionX and 465 fuel pumps? Need quick response please!

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
I just want to make sure that the Walbro 465 pumps will fit in the DivisionX fuel hat??? Thanks!

cj428mach

Established Member
They fit... Put a set in last week.

I believe it all works if you have a newer DivisionX hat. If not some modifications may need to be done. Malcolmv8 had a thread on this and I believe that was the conclusion everyone came to. If you have an older hat it'll still work you just have to trim the nipples down on the pumps.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Call Lethal, I have their new hat with these pumps but I know you have to let them know what pumps you will be running because of the fittment is obviously different due to the size

red beast

Banned
they fit in new hats only without being modded, the others need the nipples trimmed to make it work, but they will fit.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
edit edit: nm saw lethal's price on the 400's have gone up quite a bit...I bought mine for $110 each back in the day

edit: Lethal's memorial day sale starts tomorrow :)

Last edited:

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Last edited:

DisposableHero

Established Member
Not sure if there are still fake walbro's out there but i'd never order them from ebay to risk that.

Ordered the 255's years ago and they were always louder than normal. Replaced them with a set from lethal and were quiet. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread