DM air show

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Wish I would have known last week. We are heading out to the Trinity site here in about 20 minutes. I haven't been out there in about 8 years so I am taking the wife and son out to see it. It's a pretty cool event they do twice a year out here. In case nobody know's, it's where they blew up the first A-bomb. Always a good time. :rockon:

AzDropTop

Established Member
hey Chris, I should have invited the family down for the show! It was a great time. Kari, Jack and I were out there all day Saturday! I have a few of my 150 plus pics up on my site. :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Looks like the air show will be up at Holloman on the 17th. I worked there 4 yrs so it will be nice to go to the show without having to actually work the show! I am debating whether I want to take Christopher to the show or not. I am sure it will be pretty warm, and having him out in the heat all day won't be the best thing for him. We took him to Trinity site this past weekend and he did real good, but we were only there about 1.5-2 hours. He did get a little sunburn, but it wasn't too bad. Just have to play it by ear I guess.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread