DMV Gets even

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
If not bad enough that I'm in California, DMV issued this plate sequence to me today after hours of discomfort and "verification of VIN, CARB stickers, mothers birthdate, Shoe size" etc.

Who would actually put this on a Shelby?....I just Can't....

Plate.jpg

FJohnny

Established Member
If you tried to order a vanity plate with 8JIZ on it they would have turned you down.

Oh, well. Just be happy knowing you're making people smile when they are behind you at a stoplight.

You and the other 999 guys out there who also 8JIZ in that plate series. But you're probably the only Shelby so that's gotta make it a little better, right?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Wouldn't they just stamp a replacement plate and send it out?
Why? They stamp these things out by the thousands in sequential order. They would just issue him a new plate. Would you want a plate that's been reported as stolen?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Why? They stamp these things out by the thousands. They would just issue him a new plate. Would you want a plate that's been reported as stolen?

Good point. I think MA (my state) only issues a new plate if BOTH plates were stolen.
Order replacement vehicle registration plates

However, he could say he saw some MA'AM looking thing out by his car stealing his plates.:D

Users who are viewing this thread