Do anyone have a window sticker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie bullet

Established Member
Do anyone have a window sticker? I`m looking for a copy of a window sticker for a 1997 Cobra. The sticker is the one that would of been in the window when it was new and had all the prices and more info on it.If some has a digital copy that would be great.

ZeroDCX

Established Member
I've got the window sticker for my 96' if that'll help. I don't know how much different it is from the 97' though.

newfie bullet

Established Member
Thanks guys. Zero DCX do you have a copy of that window sticker that I could get off you.

Thanks The Shermanator but I have e-mailed those guys twice already and no response.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
There was a guy on SVTP who was doing reproduction stickers Tony. I may have the info on my other laptop but won't be able to check until tonight.

newfie bullet

Established Member
No I haven`t found a window sticker yet there FI-Cobra. I have PMed that guy that was making them and e mail that other web site a few times. No luck just yet and these things get harder each year that goes by.

Your offer would be great WhiteSmoke97 have you tried to copy it or scan it yet.

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
No I haven`t found a window sticker yet there FI-Cobra. I have PMed that guy that was making them and e mail that other web site a few times. No luck just yet and these things get harder each year that goes by.

I was going to get one done and I ended up forgetting about it. Let us know if you find someone to make one for you.

WhiteSmoke97

mail

lets see if this works...

Last edited:

newfie bullet

Established Member
I`ll try it when I get home the computer at work has to much security.Thanks WhiteSmoke97.

No it didn`t work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread