Do I have a Track Pack car?

TwistedMetal01

Established Member
Hello I have a 2014 Mustang “Warrior” The question I have is is this really a “track pack” car or no?

It has 3:73 with a limited slip differential, Pirelli p zero tires, 8.5 X 19" Machined Alum Wheels, ford racing mufflers, and ford racing short throw shifter, front strut tower brace, it has a GT “handling pack” (whatever that is) All of this came on the car stock because it’s a warrior.

When I saw all this I thought it was a track pack car but it does not have the brembo brakes, the engine oil fill cap says 5w-20 oil not 5w-50, no differential cooler cover.

I looked up the vin # it says it does not have the engine cooling system. Does that mean it does not have an oil cooler and a better radiator like the track pack cars are supposed to have?

Does this mean I don’t really have a track pack car?

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Definitely not a track pack car. TP cars also have the Torsen rear diff with the finned aluminum diff cover. Also - rear axle housings are painted black on TP cars - non TP cars have bare (rusty) housings.

Mufflers and shifters have nothing to do with the TP option.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
You don't have a Track Pack car. Mine is and I have Brembos, oil cooler, BOSS radiator, painted diff housing with cooler cover, 3.73, Torsen diff. A few of the parts were even marked "Track Pack" I think the springs and maybe the swaybar had catch tags that said it. I want to say the brake dust shields did also but they are in a landfill somewhere as I have the FRPP kit on.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Isn't the easiest way the oil cap? I thought track pack cars said 5w50 or something

Users who are viewing this thread