Do I need anything else?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Based on what I see and according to your current mods you should be good to go. I would add a LFP Heat Exchanger while you're at it. Other items that would help but not required would be a clutch quadrant / firewall adjuster, JLT PVC pre filter, cooler thermostat, and an MGW short shifter (orange handle) for the comfort factor. I would recommend getting a dyno-tune with that pulley.

Edit: A pulley puller/press tool if you plan on installing your new upper pulley.

Last edited:

mtb01

Established Member
Based on what I see and according to your current mods you should be good to go. I would add a LFP Heat Exchanger while you're at it. Other items that would help but not required would be a clutch quadrant / firewall adjuster, JLT PVC pre filter, cooler thermostat, and an MGW short shifter (orange handle) for the comfort factor. I would recommend getting a dyno-tune with that pulley.

Edit: A pulley puller/press tool if you plan on installing your new upper pulley.

It is supposed to come with an amzon tune from rick. Do I still need to get a dyno tune?

Users who are viewing this thread