Do I need to replace my 02 sensors?

builttodrive

Established Member
I am in the middle of a new build and will be going from stock manifolds and midpipe to long tubes and an o/r xpipe. I am getting everything back in order and I was looking over my oxygen sensors and they kind of look like they have been banged up. That isn't the case as far as I know and I don't know that there is anything wrong with them but for some reason they have a few spots that look possibly dented or melted?? I don't know if it's anything to be concerned about or not? My new mod list for the build is in my signature.

00Whitey

Established Member
Do your self a favor, if you can don't run cats, especially if your planning on the Dynotechs. Mine just ended up letting go and clogged the exhaust. Bad mojo !

builttodrive

Established Member
Do your self a favor, if you can don't run cats, especially if your planning on the Dynotechs. Mine just ended up letting go and clogged the exhaust. Bad mojo !

Yeah I was advised cats would not stand up with my setup so I got the offroad x pipe. I decided to get new 02 sensors just for extra insurance in my new build. I'm not sure why they would look dented/melted but since I have been battling a fuel problem it may be something i shouldn't risk in my new build.

Users who are viewing this thread