Do tickets deter bad driving?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
HA come to Illinois, it's insane, the crappy roads, the nut cases, the traffic. Hell I telecommute 80% of the time and when I drive in early morning traffic I dread it because people are ****ing retarded. I some times wonder how half the people here have jobs let alone make it to work on a daily basis
Bless your heart if you have to travel on the 290.... Any moron that thought 4 lanes down into 1 with a merge from the 94 was a GREAT idea trying to get to the Loop...

Ohio Snake

Established Member
It’s crickets because you’re in the wrong. People like you are why I-35 between SA and Austin is so ****ed up. You think that the speed limit you give yourself is “fast enough” and damn the ones going faster. Not only are you an inattentive driver but also a shitty one if you can’t seamlessly slide in between 2 cars (with 2 or 3 car lengths between them) going 65 from 75.

It’s not cricket because Im in the wrong. It went cricket when the the details emerged of what happened. Sounds like you have have some personal driving issues you need to work out.

I don’t drive I-35 between SA (assuming San Antonio) and Austin to **** it up. Frankly, I really don’t give a crap what you think and how you drive in TX.

I don’t give myself a “speed limit” as you claim. In Ohio, where the limit is 65-70, I will push to 80 to clear traffic to move over. If some jack*** wants to run at 85+ mph in a 65 mph in a state that is ticket happy, so be it....not my problem.
If i was driving in Arizona where the limit is 80, i might push to 90-95 to complete a pass in the left lane. Posted speed limit dictates MY comfort zone for excess speed when passing.

You should really get your facts straight before calling people out about there driving skills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s not cricket because Im in the wrong. It went cricket when the the details emerged of what happened. Sounds like you have have some personal driving issues you need to work out.

I don’t drive I-35 between SA (assuming San Antonio) and Austin to **** it up. Frankly, I really don’t give a crap what you think and how you drive in TX.

I don’t give myself a “speed limit” as you claim. In Ohio, where the limit is 65-70, I will push to 80 to clear traffic to move over. If some jack*** wants to run at 85+ mph in a 65 mph in a state that is ticket happy, so be it....not my problem.
If i was driving in Arizona where the limit is 80, i might push to 90-95 to complete a pass in the left lane. Posted speed limit dictates MY comfort zone for excess speed when passing.

You should really get your facts straight before calling people out about there driving skills.

You literally just spelled out your speed limits. Don’t get me wrong I have them too. But I’m cognizant enough to judge the speed of the traffic in front AND behind me to complete a pass. If I’m not willing to go fast enough and not impede the “speed racer” I slow down. You aren’t and you’re self-important. You are the reason traffic sucks. The fact that you can’t grasp that fact is why it “went crickets”, not because of your after the fact explanation.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
You literally just spelled out your speed limits. Don’t get me wrong I have them too. But I’m cognizant enough to judge the speed of the traffic in front AND behind me to complete a pass. If I’m not willing to go fast enough and not impede the “speed racer” I slow down. You aren’t and you’re self-important. You are the reason traffic sucks. The fact that you can’t grasp that fact is why it “went crickets”, not because of you’re after the fact explanation.

Are you just trying to pick a fight? You really aren’t grasping the reality of what I stated in this thread.
Traffic in your area has nothing to do with me. You seem to be the self-centered driver that does not respect other drivers nor do you care about another persons opinions or experiences.

You are the reason people have road rage and get into accidents.

Obviously, its not crickets anymore. Your turn!

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I haven't had my scoot over 90 mph for almost a week. I use speeding tickets for wallpaper. I just love to go fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread