do you date outside your race?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I don't discriminate when it comes too my johnson, actually I believe in affirtmative action. I like the ethnic chicks. If you limit yourself to one race you are missing out on a lot of nice ass. Favorites are hispanic, Indian, middle eastern.........who am I kidding the only requirement I have is a hatchet wound.

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
I, like many of you, have a thing for Asian women and started dating one when I was in college. Six years later, we are married.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
before i was married to my wife who is white with green eyes and brown hair that she colors blonde i would date mexican girls in addition to white girls. i live 65 miles from the border and there are alot of them around here and some of them are way sexy. i also like chix from spain and south america. brazilian women have some killer curves. i could marry a latin woman and be perfectly happy. i am very picky when it comes to asian women and i am not in any way attracted to black women at all. as far as mixed breeds go german mixes very well with alot of different races to produce some super sexy women, especially a german/asian mix

for the most part i prefer women who have darker skin than me and brown eyes. i have pale skin and green eyes as result of bein a mix of english, irish, scottish, welsh and french. green eyes like mine typically come in 2nd and blue eyes last. most of them time i prefer brown hair over blonde but that too usually is a result of the skin color.

but i did date this red headed girl one time who had blue eyes and fair skin and she was incredible. her muff was super hott, lol :p

NOTE - at the end of the day a womans looks are what attracts a man but her personality is what keeps him coming back for more.

Last edited:

Adam.L.

Established Member
No preference, women of all races can be attractive. I'm surrounded by white women where I live now, so I'm dating a white girl.

Rochard

Established Member
I've dated outside my race a few times, usually while I was in the Marines.

I data a Japanese chick for a while; She was born in Japan, went to school in the UK, and had a British passport. Seeing a Japanese woman speak English with a British accent is funny.

I also dated a black chick. She was a mess, was divorced from a Marine, and had three kids. Her snatch patch was like a brillo pad.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
NO WAY.......I deal strictly with Humans:nonono:

I think you meant do you date different ETHNICITY'S......if that's what you meant then yes......I've dated several women of different Ethnic backgrounds. I'm white and my current wife is black.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread