Do You Love Your Car More Than A MB Owner?

Do You Love Your Car More Than A MB Owner?

• I love my car MORE than a Mercedes Benz owner loves his car.

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Even Steven. I Love my car as much as a Mercedes Benz owner loves his car.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Mercedes Benz owner loves his car MORE than I love my car.

• I'm a complete loser.I have no original thoughts and nothing interesting to say.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I Hate my car more than a Mercedes Benz owner loves his car.

• I HATE that commercial more than I love my car.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Please help me get that tune out of my head before I go postal on a Mercedes!

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • What?

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
You've seen (or heard) the commercial. The singer says, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" while the actors lie down on the hood of a Mercedes amid a shower of rose petals. The voice over makes the arrogant claim that "Nobody loves their car more than a Mercedes Benz Owner." What a crock. I call BS. What do you say?

Now, every time that commercial comes on,the hair stands up on the back of my neck. I've had thoughts of that old guy doing the commercial in "Used Cars" where he says, "It's loaded,but it's too f***ing much." then shoots it with a shotgun. Please help me before I "blow the sh** out of high prices". Please make the music in my head STOP before I finish cleaning my 12 guage!

And my spark plugs are gapped at .032 :D

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
i was hoping there was an option that "i hate this thread more than an MB owner loves his car"

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I wouldn't know because I don't know exactly how much a Mercedes Benz owner loves their car. :shrug:

Can you give me a scale from 1-10; 1 being decently and 10 being obsessed? :shrug:

:lol:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Hmm... mercedes dorks loving their cars morer than we do? Eh, thats debatable... How much you wanna bet most of them [MB dorks] dont even know where their spark plugs are?

lol

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Hmmm, I love both of them. The Benz is more for going out on the town, dinner, etc. The Cobra is just for showing off, car shows, etc. Sure the Benz cost more but the Cobra gets all the attention.

Last edited:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Snarf said:
Hmm... mercedes dorks loving their cars morer than we do? Eh, thats debatable... How much you wanna bet most of them [MB dorks] dont even know where their spark plugs are?

lol

On the bottom of something or underneath somewhere from what I hear, haven't bothered checking yet? :shrug:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Where is the "I havent finished the mind reading course yet" option.
I picked the what? option, cause i didnt see the option that i needed,
thanks for trying :)
mmc10058.jpg

LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread