Do you own VIN: 1FAFP49Y63F345515 ?

ChrisFLL

Established Member
I received a build certificate from Ford SVT for a 2003 black SVT Mustang Cobra convertible. The vehicle is build #1620 out of 5082.

The car's VIN is 1FAFP49Y63F345515. Carfax states that the car was purchased Woodstock, GA on March 2, 2004.

If you own this car or know the owner, please email me through this forum. I would like to mail you the certificate. All I need is an address.

torchred03

Established Member
WOW that is scary you lemoned the car and they actually sold it to someone else. :eek:

No sure how the lemon law works but I think once a lemon always a lemon.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
no, not true. i actually have a buddy that is currently trying to lemon his car, and intends to buy it back afterwards for really really cheap.

a lemoned car can be resold.

ALA G8R

Banned
Ford/Lincoln/Mercury re-sells lemons all the time. They put a large notice sticker in a door jam stating that the car has been reconditioned or something to that sort.

How do I know, becuase Lincoln sold me an LS lemon that didn't have working A/C. They said it did, but it didn't. It cost Ford about $4500 worth of warranty work and a whole lot of customer (me) dissatisfaction to get it right.

ALA G8R

Banned
Oh, they disclose it. But they try to put lipstick on the pig to make it look good and sell it. In the end it's still a pig. In my case they paid a bundle in warranty charges to make it right.

Users who are viewing this thread