Do you Sub Ohm bro?

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I've been a social smoker to say, possibly 1 pack a week if that. Anyhow I purchased the KangerTech subtank mini on a vaporshark evolve 30 box mod and been completely satisfied. Haven't touched real tobacco in months. It's a sub ohm .5 sub ohm coil on organic cotton 6% nicotine, hopefully the sub ohm vape is safe. Am I alone?

SHOdown220

Established Member
I used to build my own but just got too tedious. I run an atlantis sub ohm tank on a sigelei 30w mini mod. I came from a pack a day and haven't smoked in over a year. I love it.

TheSinner

Established Member
When has safety ever been a concern to smokers and/or vaporizer users? My understanding is that everything e-cig related contains a form of glycol, which sparingly is recognized as safe. 75-80 years ago cigarettes were physician tested and approved, don't believe what anyone tells you - just be aware of the ingredients. Or act like the rest of American's - wait until they're deemed unhealthy, then complain about respiratory failure on a "Left Swipe Dat" commercial in 20 years with missing body parts. :beer:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
When has safety ever been a concern to smokers and/or vaporizer users? My understanding is that everything e-cig related contains a form of glycol, which sparingly is recognized as safe. 75-80 years ago cigarettes were physician tested and approved, don't believe what anyone tells you - just be aware of the ingredients. Or act like the rest of American's - wait until they're deemed unhealthy, then complain about respiratory failure on a "Left Swipe Dat" commercial in 20 years with missing body parts. :beer:

Well that sums up my safety convo real quick lol:beer:

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
^ That's for PG..I vape 100% VG - vegetable glycerin

28ga kanthal, organic jap cotton, .8ohm build on a KFL+, mech and/or DNA50 box mod at the moment

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Its pretty safe to say if youre intentionally burning something and sucking smoke into your lungs its not good for you.

How anyone could think anything different is beyond me. Its smoke... There's a reason you cough until your body adapts enough to it.... Ole lungs don't like that shit.

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
The thing is though, pg and vg are ingested daily. So many pproducts have them. Their arguments are about the carcinogens are not involved when vaping.

1o1proof

Established Member
Vape can't be any worse than smoking, in fact it would seem to be not as bad. With that said, I tied it and to be honest it made me nauseous. Maybe I had the wrong type, or whatever...I don't even know what all that stuff you typed in your other posts mean. lol

If you are trying to stop smoking, IMO it all comes down to: do you really want to? I finally did 4 months ago, after 25 years of 1 - 2 packs per day and to be honest I don't really miss them. Just got tired of stinking, coughing and wheezing like some kind of fool. I hope you can quit, I know it is tough.

Users who are viewing this thread