Dobermans or nothing at all

5.4 speedster

Banned
those that have one understand. there is no other dog that even comes close.

Lets see those pics:rockon:
gdsfsdfs.jpg

680345175_l.jpg

l_6dc334743024ade4fb7fba9a87676e4c.jpg

j.jpg

h.jpg

l_cecdf7dfc1ec2aa1d7640afb5bbd3781.jpg

xenon

Established Member
I love how they look but I dont trust them one bit. I know quite a few people that has a story about them.

I am more of a great dane lover myself.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
When I get a new apartment that doesn't have a 50 lb limit :)fm::cuss::mj:), I WILL be getting a Doberman. :rockon::banana::pepper::dancenana:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
They should be banned IMO

yes sarcasm was used

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I love how they look but I dont trust them one bit. I know quite a few people that has a story about them.

I am more of a great dane lover myself.

I've heard that Dobermans are by far the smartest and most loyal dogs in existance.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
every dog breed has its bad apples. A lot of it has to do with their owners not raising them correctly. Some has to do with bad gene pool. I have never come across a bad doberman, not saying there isn't any out there, I am sure there are. I worked with a doberman rescue, and all the dogs that came through were very good, sweet dogs. Some of them were great until you put them around another dog, but all in all, they are the best breed I have ever worked with. One day I hope to own one.

gmacadero

Banned
cane corso is my dog of choice. they'll take down a doberman (or any other dog), and there's no smarter, more loyal dog.

Last edited:

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
My dad had a couple and to this day he claims that he has never owned or been around a smarter/better dog.

I'm fixing to move into a new place and owning a dog will be possible then. Dobermans are one of my top pics, but I have a three year old girl. Is it a bad idea to have a dog like this around kids without any kind of training? I would be buying a puppy so it would grow up around her.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
you want pictures of dobes, you got em. These are some of the dogs I worked with at the rescue. I wanted to take home many of them, but don't have the room right now. I really like the fawn colored ones the best, but all are beautiful. The blues are very cool, too.
Randolph8.jpg

Tango1.jpg

Calli.jpg

Cougar2.jpg

Conan.jpg

this next guy was very tall for a dobe
Emerson2.jpg

Emerson4.jpg

this guy came in as a stray, had a chew sore on his paw(stress induced)
Frampton5.jpg

a blue
Turbo4.jpg

Turbo5.jpg

me and the rescue's mascot, Eli (has recently been diagnosed with cancer)
MikeEli.jpg

Eli2.jpg

Eli3.jpg

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
anyone that is wanting a doberman should seek out a local doberman rescue. A lot of the dogs in the rescue are young, usually strays. Some come from an abused house, but those that do really eat up the love. There are a lot of doberman rescues around the country. They all come with updated shots, and spayed/neutered. Some rescues get puppies, but it is rare.

Users who are viewing this thread