Dodge Demon vs McLaren 720s (roll races)

blk02edge

Established Member
What do all of these "Vlog" dumbasses think is going to happen? Back in the day we tried to stay as anonymous as possible, now everybody has turned a street racing video into a 15 min interview with faces, names, tags, street signs all in view plain as day. I guess they are in for the big money, but at the end of the day, that money does no good once FHP and some bitch ass news company are out to get you.

I watch youtube and most street racing videos despite having WAY more powerful and exotic cars featured compared to the past are ****ing awful, boring and awful.
Yep. Banning horsepower will be hot on the agenda one day. I hate people

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
What do all of these "Vlog" dumbasses think is going to happen? Back in the day we tried to stay as anonymous as possible, now everybody has turned a street racing video into a 15 min interview with faces, names, tags, street signs all in view plain as day. I guess they are in for the big money, but at the end of the day, that money does no good once FHP and some bitch ass news company are out to get you.

I watch youtube and most street racing videos despite having WAY more powerful and exotic cars featured compared to the past are ****ing awful, boring and awful.
Agreed, someone recording you racing back in the day, might get punched. Now you need 5 GoPro's and a 15 minute docu-drama.

Users who are viewing this thread