Dodge Nutswingers your Hero wrecked his Demon AT the dragstrip!

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

You gotta copy that image bruh lol

giphy.gif

I sense a verbal creampie is going to happen in this thread lol lets go!

giphy.gif

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Who are these nut swingers you called out? I would offer a better retort, but I would get banned for another week for questioning a ford brand loyalist like yourself. Easy to be an internet tough guy when you have the mods protecting you!
The Nutswingers are the ones that were drooling over Mush's times in the Demon a couple months ago when all the other track efforts netted 10 second 1/4's, nothing Close to the 9.6... I'm not gonna search for the thread it's floating in here... AND SVTP protecting ME? that's funny Lightning Larry has banned me for a combined I'd guess 6 months in the years I've been a member.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Who are these nut swingers you called out? I would offer a better retort, but I would get banned for another week for questioning a ford brand loyalist like yourself. Easy to be an internet tough guy when you have the mods protecting you!
You can say whatever you want as long as there's no insults. There was a few awards given out.
You also need to get over that ban. You got caught in the crossfire along with a few others. I wasn't on much yesterday, so just getting caught up now.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
More about the video posted, the guy needs a larger return spring on his throttle, his foot is all on or all off. I’m aware that’s all you need but when you’re spinning wheels you need to meter the throttle and a larger return spring will give you better control and feel. Wonder if he’s ever driven in the snow.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This sport/hobby can be a cruel mistress that will teach you humility. IHMO this guy didn't have any obligation to make an incident follow-up video and probably shouldn't have.

EDIT: Track insurance isn't worth it till you need it :D I bet he wishes he had it, it's probably pretty steep for hellcat/demon, but given the frequency some of these guys are at the track with these cars, it's worth it.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I don't think the issue was with him getting back on it after the initial wheelspin, nor was it tapping the brakes. At least, not entirely.

Watch the trans hit gears 3, 4, and 5 instantly. That created a LOT of wheelspin/wheel speed in relation to actual speed. Might as well been on ice at that point. The engine was at the limiter in 5th gear but only going around 56mph. Rear tire speed would be around 135-140mph vs 56mph actual. That's why the car went in to the wall. Well, other than his right foot I guess lol.

Do you not have full control over the shifting in that car? Looks like the trans ecm logic just made upshifts when the engine hit redline. Guess it doesn't take front wheel speed into account.

When I've encountered a slick track in my slow ass cars back in the day, I eased back on the throttle instead of stomping it since the suspension is unweighted/upset and the tires aren't planted. Give the car time to transfer weight properly.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I've got an C6Z or C7Z that would piss in your stripped mustangs ass.

I've owned a 2003 cobra since 2004 cherry. When is your daddy 03cobra#694, going to save you?

Don’t you have some jorts and/or New Balance convention to attend?

Honestly, nobody likes you here. Find some other site to troll. Like maybe the Blue Oyster Bar or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread