DODO Juice Orange crush on top of Blacklight

MikesCobra

Established Member
Hey guys been a while since I've done a review with the Cobra as the wax Guinea pig. Recently ran out of Pinnacle Souveran (which I absolutely Love) and just wanted to try something new.

Came across the DODO JUICE ORANGE CRUSH, which is specifically made for warm colored cars, as red, orange, yellows and gave it a shot.

Prep-
Washed w/-CG's Extreme body wash and wax mixed with some dish soap to strip the old wax. (if anyone has a better method to stripping old wax then using dish soap please add)
NO clay as it was not needed.

1-layer of gloss enhancing wax by CG's "Blacklight"
2-layers of DODO JUICE Orange Crush
Tires coated with CG's Extreme Tire Shine

The Jetting factor on the wax with the Torch Red factory Ford paint was nice, dare I say a little deeper then Pinnacle?, the car was given a really wet/diamond finish as I have experienced with most DODO JUICE products, and left feeling really smooth and glossy.

Wax is straight forward, apply waited 5-10 per recommendations and comes off just as easy, smells like Orange sodo.

Results with this combo were pretty nice, the car has def turned some heads with the new wax combo.

DSC_7955_zps17f144c0.jpg

DSC_7980_zpsb4e990c6.jpg

DSC_7967_zps037e67c8.jpg

MikesCobra

Established Member
Thanks guys, I am really excited about these new products, I am starting a detailing business which incorporates working with vehicles paint work and bringing it to the maximum luster and depth through paint correction ( removal of blemishes and swirl marks), sealant technology, and the very best and highest grade of boutique waxes which obviously out protect and deepen the look of the car........ My services will be avalibile in the Central Florida Area, PM me for further INFO, Jeff can attest to the love I put into both my paint work and others...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I think most of us will know what ya mean by paint correction lol. Dodo Supernatural and Rubbish Boys are two of my all-time favorites along with Souveran. We think alike I see.

Pic #2 is the money shot.

Last edited:

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Damn, that looks so wet!

I want to try the soft fantastic white ans the home brew wax!

Users who are viewing this thread