does any have these headlights

ViperKiller04

Established Member
i am looking for someone that has these headlights with pics on a actual mustang prefer to see a redfire terminator but anything helps and if you have them how well do they work compared to stock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...ewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ8072853740QQrdZ1
PHL-MUST-9902-BK-KS-K.jpg

Last edited:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
I don't have them and I havent been here long enough to know if or where pics of those can be found on here.... but I am sure if you want to search over at 3.8mustang.com in their appearance section you can find a wealth of information on them. Stock projectors suck from what I have seen there, so plan on HIDs if you want to be able to see anything at night.

venomboysvt

Established Member
They are brighter for sure, and better than stock IMO. You just have to adjust them right when you get them. If you decide to get them definatly get them on ebay like you are anyway, they are way cheaper than any other site.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
i have them on silver terminator, i think they look Awesome and they have a better quality light than the factory look, just dont get the ones in chrome.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
thery almost give the car eyes to me...saw an 05 w/ um and they liik mean..smoked tho

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i like em, wouldn't get them with the bmw angel eyes/halo's though. but i do like the projector lenses, 210 shipped is a good price too. will def be picking them up when i come across some dough.

Users who are viewing this thread