Does anybody know if the KB 4 pt lower chassis brace

THE FLASH

"Mr. Sulu, Warp factor 3"
Established Member
Will fit on the 03 cobra convertible with the stock k-member, is it worth it to help strengthen the chassis for 35 to 40 bucks?

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
bump for ya, as I'd like to know also! I've almost bought a couple that have come up, but wasn't sure if it would fit with the added k-member brace that verts already have (or if it was better/stronger than those).

THE FLASH

"Mr. Sulu, Warp factor 3"
Established Member
bump for ya, as I'd like to know also! I've almost bought a couple that have come up, but wasn't sure if it would fit with the added k-member brace that verts already have (or if it was better/stronger than those).

black 10th vert, there is a guy on ebay selling it and he says you can use it inconjunction with the stock brace or use it without the stock brace. The directions show you how to install it either way. Atleast that is what the guy selling the braces said. He has 5 left. I am going to call maximum motorsports to ask them about the 4 point they have. If interested, I'll keep you posted.

I also have a guy I trust implicity and I am sending him the pictures to see what he thinks as well. he has a 03 red 10th vert.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
A friend of mine who is a Maximum Motorsports dealer told me that he talked to MM and they said the stock convertible brace adds a lot of stiffness to the chassis on its own and a replacement is not necessary. I'd definitely recommend MM full length subframe connectors, and if you want to buy some KB parts, check out the matrix brace and jacking rails that connect to the subframe connectors. I hear those parts work wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread