Does anybody know the part# for H&R Super Sport springs?

Griffin

Established Member
I was just told by a vendor that H and R does not recommend the Super Sport springs for our cars, yet there are numersou people using them.

What part number is everyone using?

Juiced-03

Established Member
I dont know the part number, but I bought mine from Tirerack.com. All you have to do is type in your year and model and they do the rest. Very happy with mine!!

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
H&R%20PN.JPG

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
Griffin,
Who told you not to get them? I was told the same thing by a vendor and I am glad I didnt listen. These things are awesome! I have had them on for about a week and they have the best look I have seen on our cars. FWIW, I still havent bottomed out yet.

Kris

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by 97Snake1668
Griffin,
Who told you not to get them? I was told the same thing by a vendor and I am glad I didnt listen. These things are awesome! I have had them on for about a week and they have the best look I have seen on our cars. FWIW, I still havent bottomed out yet.

Kris
I have to agree 100%, after hearing everyone complain about their steedas, eibachs, etc... I'm glad I went with them, I've gotten tons of compliments already and the drop is top notch with a close to stock ride. I would just be sure to get the isolators with them or you're going to have an even lower drop!

Users who are viewing this thread