Does anyone actually own a GT in this forum?

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
sorry for acting like a newbie...

but since we don't want to put this post to waste I'd like to shift the theme of this post to the following.

I'd like to invite all the actual GT owners to join the registry: www.myroadtrip.net/svt

here's another question, are GT's labeled like other SVT vehicles? do the owners get a certificate, or is there a plaque on the dash or something? i'm too lazy to research, thanks.

--Russ ;)

Florida Chris

Established Member
Jersey Vics said:
sorry for acting like a newbie...

but since we don't want to put this post to waste I'd like to shift the theme of this post to the following.

I'd like to invite all the actual GT owners to join the registry: www.myroadtrip.net/svt

here's another question, are GT's labeled like other SVT vehicles? do the owners get a certificate, or is there a plaque on the dash or something? i'm too lazy to research, thanks.

--Russ ;)

No certificate. No plaque on the dash. You just get a couple sets of keys to a wild ride...

IslandHopper

Established Member
haha, well yes, just arrived

Blue w/ White side/top stripes, BBS forged wheels, McIntosh audio system and Red brake calipers, all the options. It sure does drive differently than the Cobra though, but yeah, only a set of keys with FORD GT on em, no plaque/plate/numbers or anything. Even my 02 Harley Truck had the dash plate and a fun gift set/ engraved plaque that showed up later, so who knows.

Florida Chris

Established Member
IslandHopper said:
Blue w/ White side/top stripes, BBS forged wheels, McIntosh audio system and Red brake calipers, all the options. It sure does drive differently than the Cobra though, but yeah, only a set of keys with FORD GT on em, no plaque/plate/numbers or anything. Even my 02 Harley Truck had the dash plate and a fun gift set/ engraved plaque that showed up later, so who knows.

Borla Stingers? K&N? Where did you get this stuff? Got a link?

IslandHopper

Established Member
sorry bout that, the sig is for my 03 Cobra Vert, haha. I guess ill have to clarify that. As for the Borlas, Ive been in touch with them waiting for them to be made, they apparently have already designed and mocked them up and are awaiting production.

Florida Chris

Established Member
IslandHopper said:
sorry bout that, the sig is for my 03 Cobra Vert, haha. I guess ill have to clarify that. As for the Borlas, Ive been in touch with them waiting for them to be made, they apparently have already designed and mocked them up and are awaiting production.

Yeah, that is what I have heard as well. You got me all excited...I talked to the Ford Racing guys a couple of weeks ago and they are promising this stuff sometime late summer.

NFS

Established Member
My Gt Is Finally In, I’ll Pick It Up Monday Morning!!!
Here Come The Mods!!!

CAN YOU SMELLL THE BURNING RUBBER???

Last edited:

NFS

Established Member
dscf00099qm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
TESTING,CAN ANY ONE SEE THIS IMAGE.

Last edited:

NFS

Established Member
Thanks Chris you have a good looking car also! This car is incredible, a supercar indeed. The car is a blast to drive. I’m really impressed on the suspension; ride quality is pretty nice compared to other supercars in its category. Inside is the car its quiet, not a lot of engine noise. The exhaust note in my opinion is too quite though; the car will have to have some miles on it before any type of real modifications.
But overall Ford did a great job.

Fourcam330

Established Member
NFS said:
Thanks Chris you have a good looking car also! This car is incredible, a supercar indeed. The car is a blast to drive. I’m really impressed on the suspension; ride quality is pretty nice compared to other supercars in its category. Inside is the car its quiet, not a lot of engine noise. The exhaust note in my opinion is too quite though; the car will have to have some miles on it before any type of real modifications.
But overall Ford did a great job.

Glad to see you found one.

Users who are viewing this thread